Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A nice hostel! A very nice and cosy leaving room. Rooms small but there is everything you need. Only thing, which I was disappointed was kitchen facilities. They said that they have a kitchen, but there is for example no cooker, only microwave.. I couldn't cook my pastadinner :D But hopefully I found small supermarket near so I had something to eat for dinner :) ”
- 02 Apr 2013 Pipsa Finland
- “ Very good value to money ratio. Great idea of drink vending machine in breakfast room (but sometimes it switches off with no clue how to turn on it again). Also transport to the airport was fast and cheap. You can also think about adding more games in living room :P Greetings to handsome owners-brothers! ”
- 24 Mar 2013 Hubert Poland
- “ nice place for short stay. ”
- 19 May 2012 Rolands
- “ It's very close to the airport but reaching it was actually tricky. Bus driver at the airport said they don't stop near this place, so apparently it's further than 200m. I took a taxi which was 15 euros and next day walked to the train station (30 min) because it was impossible to find timetable for a bus. There was no staff at the place over night. I had problems connecting to the internet. Breakfast was whatever you find in the kitchen cupboard. In general it's nice place. ”
- 02 May 2012 Alma