B&B Delfino Blue
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was clean, the owner was very nice, the bad was very confortable and there were many things to eat for breakfast. My only comment would be that is it not that well located. It is close from the train station, but it is more than 20 minutes walk from the center of the city where the nice restaurants and attractions are. ”
- 03 Jun 2013 Sarah Ann Canada
- “ Absolutely loved our stay here. Such wonderful hospitality and the atmosphere of the place was so wonderful. They even let me play the piano which was such a treat:) would most definitely go back and highly recommend to others. ”
- 01 Jun 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ I had an amazing stay. The lady that checked me in was so nice. It's close enough to all the main attraction in Genoa. If your looking for a quiet night and a nice place stay here. ”
- 28 May 2013 Anonymous USA