B&B Dolce Lario
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We enjoyed our stay in como. The host was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was nice as was the house and garden! Thank you ”
- 21 Jun 2014 Jodi New Zealand
- “ Friendliest possible hosts, best possible service, close to rail station with two stops to the Lake. Beautiful gardens (secure for children) and orchard - indoor/outdoor dining etc. Parking on site, and a locked driveway gate for security. Fantastic room and bathroom, and excellent breakfast. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Our hostess Barbara at B&B Dolce Lario was lovely. She was incredibly helpful and organised with maps, timetables and we managed to communicate despite our language gap. She prepared very nice breakfasts and went above and beyond expectations to help us and made sure we were comfortable. The B&B is a an easy 2 stop train ride to Lake Como, though trains and buses finish quite early, so be prepared to take a cab if you have any late nights out (Como is not a party place so not really a problem!) ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ This was my 2nd time staying here. The place is centrally located, the bus is right out side the train station. I can get to the lake in 2 stops 5mins, or go direct to Milan Central Station in 40mins, it's a wonderful train ride into Milan. I will be returning to Italy soon an plan to stay at the B&B Dolce Lario again. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Kashia USA