Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place! Very clean and the owner is very helpfull og smiling! It's easy to get there by bus from Verona (Bus 103) which stops approx. 100 metres from the B&B. Croissants and tea/coffee is free of charge, and theres a kitchen with a fridge, freezer, microwave and stove as well. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Eva Denmark
- “ I love this place! The house-owner is very very nice! And the room is tidy and well arranged. It is warm and cozy, and we shared a nice kitchen and bathroom with another lodger. The house-owner provide us bread and coffee for breakfast,even help us to call a taxi. Thank you very much! ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Anonymous China
- “ PERFECT. Owner very friendly. ”
- 18 Oct 2012 Anonymous Portugal