B&B Hostal Tradiciones
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a good clean place to stay. It is quiet and homely inside. Nice breakfast and lovely staff. The owner Angelo is very helpful and happy to do as much as he can to assist you in your travels. He speaks English which was very helpful for me. The location, while a few blocks from the centre of Miraflores, was lovely as it is beside a park. It is in easy walking distance of shops and restaurants. ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Fransie Australia
- “ They were very great folks. The man who owns it was always trying to make our stay as good as possible. We liked it so much that we will be staying there again in a few weeks on our way back home. ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Joshua USA
- “ Angelo was great. He made sure we felt at home, gave us a lot of valuable advice and helped us plan our trip. His hostel was clean, felt safe and was in walking distance from everywhere we needed to go. ”
- 24 Nov 2013 Ioannis Cyprus
- “ Angelo and his staff were amazing. There was someone always available to answer/help us the entire time. They took time to make us feel as if we were the only guests. We were served breakfast out in their beautiful courtyard. Angelo was not only a great host but a source of knowledge of the area and gave us some great tips for local travel. ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA