B&B Hostal Tradiciones
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They were very great folks. The man who owns it was always trying to make our stay as good as possible. We liked it so much that we will be staying there again in a few weeks on our way back home. ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Joshua USA
- “ Angelo was great. He made sure we felt at home, gave us a lot of valuable advice and helped us plan our trip. His hostel was clean, felt safe and was in walking distance from everywhere we needed to go. ”
- 24 Nov 2013 Ioannis Cyprus
- “ Angelo and his staff were amazing. There was someone always available to answer/help us the entire time. They took time to make us feel as if we were the only guests. We were served breakfast out in their beautiful courtyard. Angelo was not only a great host but a source of knowledge of the area and gave us some great tips for local travel. ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ B&B Traditiones had a wonderful atmosphere in Miraflores, which was walking distance from the beach and the mall. We had a great conversation with the son of the owner of the establishment. We were really glad we stayed here instead of Lima Centro. ”
- 20 Aug 2013 Victoria USA
- “ We enjoyed our stay immensely! Everyone was incredibly friendly and all their recommendations for restaurants were amazing. We will definitely recommend to all our friends!! ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Alison Canada