B&B Hostal Tradiciones
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Angelo and his staff were amazing. There was someone always available to answer/help us the entire time. They took time to make us feel as if we were the only guests. We were served breakfast out in their beautiful courtyard. Angelo was not only a great host but a source of knowledge of the area and gave us some great tips for local travel. ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ B&B Traditiones had a wonderful atmosphere in Miraflores, which was walking distance from the beach and the mall. We had a great conversation with the son of the owner of the establishment. We were really glad we stayed here instead of Lima Centro. ”
- 20 Aug 2013 Victoria USA
- “ We enjoyed our stay immensely! Everyone was incredibly friendly and all their recommendations for restaurants were amazing. We will definitely recommend to all our friends!! ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Alison Canada
- “ We loved our stay at B&B Hostal Tradiciones. Angelo and his son Paco were so welcoming. They took care of our family of four's every need. The room was comfortable and clean and within walking distance to all of their recommended restaurants. Angelo is a wealth of information of all things Peru. He and his son tirelessly help all their guests get taxis, planes, buses, plan itineraries, etc. all day and night and make you feel right at home. We highly recommend staying here! ”
- 25 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA