B&B La Milagrosa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place, very close to beach and city center. ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Eryk Poland
- “ Jag kommer definitivt att bo där igen om jag åker till Alicante igen. ”
- 21 Aug 2012 Ines
- “ The hostel was awesome! Location of the hostel is the old town five minutes to beach an city center. Nearby are many little markets and restaurants. Every day you get fresh towels an the rooms are well cleaned. We got a beautiful direct view from our little balcony to the basilica santa maria. Even the breakfast view is also awesome :-) !!! Sitting in the sun at the hostels roof enjoying the great coffee and breakfast with an amazing view to the basilica, castle (on the top of the mountain) and the ocea ”
- 02 Jul 2012 Florian Germany
- “ Great location in the middle of the old town, 5 min. to the beach and right across of the contemporary museum! We had a really small, but nice balcony. Unfortunately just one showers per floor... The breakfast is simple, but located at the rooftop which allows a great view either towards the mountain or the sea. ”
- 06 Apr 2012 Anna