B&B La Milagrosa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a beautiful, friendly hostel, right next to the Castle of Santa Barbara. Alicante is AMAZING, and this hostel is too. ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent value for money, close to main activities areas, yet quiet from street noise perspective. Slight uphill walk for about 100m along cobble stones, but hostel has a lift, so that is helpful. Staff spoke English quite well, the premises were very clean, I was impressed. ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Johannes Netherlands
- “ Thout for single travellers of which ther were many it was very gud value & gud location. Only thing I wuld like to see is to be able to make a cup of tea/coffee in the day time which is usualy available & access to an area like the kitchen wher u culd meet up with other people thou I realise its different than a hostel being a bed & breakfast. ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Vicki Australia