B&B La Tana
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This B&B made my one evening in Verona that much more enjoyable. It is close to the Arena if you want to catch an opera, and the hostess was friendly yet very respectful of privacy. There are maps and pamphlets pertaining to the area there for the taking, the complimentary breakfast was plentiful, and all in all we felt very much at home. Couldn't have been happier with our choice to stay here. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ this is the best accommodation I ever been, clean, private and the staff is so nice :) (somehow, walking from the train station is quite far lol ) ”
- 10 Oct 2012 Anonymous Thai
- “ Besser geht eigentlich nicht. Danke ”
- 29 Jul 2012 Anonymous