B&B La Terra di Archimede
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing place. Full equipped, great amenities, unsurpassable breakfast, bedroom and bathroom top quality. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ Nice, homey place. Furniture and wall-pictures are especially beautiful. From the terrace of third floor, vivacious local street life is well visible. Yet, sleeping room is very quiet. Computer with rapid internet for guests!!! Generous breakfast. Good location in town centre – all sights in different parts of the town are near. And the best of all is the hostess, nice signora Teresa. Besides of giving useful advices about sights, she is wonderful partner in talks about life. Highly recommended! ”
- 25 Oct 2012 Anonymous Estonia
- “ Our stay in this BnB was great. People were so friendly, the brekfast was very nice (real orange juice, fruits, delicious croissants...). A very good location( between the antic theatre and Ortygia) ”
- 02 May 2012 Raphat