B&B Palazzo Barocco
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My room hasn't been cleaned on a daily bases, I've stayed there 6 nights but my towels has only been replaced once, just the day before I was leaving. The owner was great but the staff very poor. I paid for the en suite single room, and I got a double room with the bathroom outside which has definitely been used by others.On my arrival they said there is no spare rooms even though I booked and paid for it, so they've put me in some kind of 'garden shed' for the night. Dirty, stinky and unsafe... ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Grazyna Poland
- “ Everything was great until the last day. Room was spacious, clean and warm. Staff were very nice and friendly (when they were around) and the best location. Bathroom clean. The poor side was the breakfast, half the items that they said would be available were not there and the other half you had to pay extra for! I bought a coffee from the machine and here were loads of dead ants in it. I asked staff for more change to replace it, they said "but this is ok!" . Shocked!!! ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Location - good, rooms - ok, price - adequate. Problems: the staff (several black guys) shows very little care about the guests and their questions. After paying the price, we asked for a receipt (in Italy, it is required to collect them for every service), and an area map. They told us that they will give it later, but we got nothing. Same with breakfast - we told that we leave early next morning (7 a.m.), and they said that the breakfast will be served at that time. At 7.30 there was nothing. ”
- 28 Aug 2013 Anonymous Lithuania