Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 1. Breakfast was great! Thank you 2. Please take cards in the future T_T. It's so convenient for travelers. 3. They do have a curfew: Midnight (last I was there) so this may be hindering if you want to check out the nightlife there (ei. clubbing from 10pm-2am). All in all 10/10! Excellent! ”
- 09 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The Hostel is really nice and its owner very helpful. He knows the Island very well and can give u any advice needed. Also the atmosphere of the Hostel trys to connect travellers although it is actually the owners house. the breakfast is included and very nice. The only negative thing were the loud noises of the cat living there during night time ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Susanne Germany
- “ Great place and staff. The breakfast was delicious. The staff was very attentive and would always make good suggestions for the trip. The location is also good, very close to the airport and close to bus stops that can lead to anywhere in the island. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ A pleasant place to stay with helpful staff. ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Anonymous England
- “ I spent 6 nights at B&B. Thumbs up to Martin for giving advice on touring around the island. Great time there. ”
- 25 May 2014 Siu Kwan Hong Kong
- “ If you want to try sth different than before choose this hostel! Its more like staying at your auntie's and uncle's place than at the hostel but is such a nice experience. Owner is extremely nice and helpful and definetely go for trip offered by him! Altough the lock is not working, they dont steal in korea so your things are safe enough so dont worry. No one is worth your trust more than korean people! Strongly recommended ;) ”
- 22 Jan 2014 Anonymous Poland