B&B Santa Sofia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Execellent ubication and the owners are very kind. ”
- 20 Mar 2015 JAVIER Mexico
- “ Staff was very nice, they make you feel at home and the location makes it convenient to explore Venice! !! ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Estefana USA
- “ Stayed here with my mom for 3 nights. Nice location, more quiet than San Marco yet still close to shops and the Rialto Bridge. The staff, Paolo and Elena, were fantastic! One of them was usually on site, they were easy to contact, and they even with helped us to find transport to the airport very early in the morning. Breakfast was served each morning. The room was not fancy, but clean and comfortable. Clean facilities. Would recommend B&B Santa Sofia to travelers. ”
- 23 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA