B&B Tradiciones Miraflores
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were in Peru for 10 days, Lima being our first stop and this was the best place we stayed. Very homey, great breakfast, easy walking distance to the coast and some great restaurants. Host, Angelo, is generous with his time and happy to tell you about the area (giving tips about taxis, place to eat, what to order, etc). We would definitely stay here again. ”
- 09 May 2016 Jacquelin USA
- “ It was a good hostel for walking distance to most of the attractions in Miraflores. The owner was very informative about where to eat, shop, and so forth. It was a nice place for the price. ”
- 07 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice place, manager will help you for taxi and advice for a tour in Miraflores; ”
- 04 Sep 2015 Anonymous France