B&B Tradiciones Miraflores
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Angelo was great, taking the time to explain things to us. Rooms were clean on arrival and were cleaned each day. Fresh towels were provided daily. The neighbourhood appeared safe. We walked everywhere we went. With the exception of downtown Lima this cost 17 soles in a taxi. Breakfast was great and service was exceptional. Only downside is hot water was only available during certain times of day. ”
- 01 Oct 2016 Melissa Canada
- “ We were in Peru for 10 days, Lima being our first stop and this was the best place we stayed. Very homey, great breakfast, easy walking distance to the coast and some great restaurants. Host, Angelo, is generous with his time and happy to tell you about the area (giving tips about taxis, place to eat, what to order, etc). We would definitely stay here again. ”
- 09 May 2016 Jacquelin USA
- “ It was a good hostel for walking distance to most of the attractions in Miraflores. The owner was very informative about where to eat, shop, and so forth. It was a nice place for the price. ”
- 07 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA