Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really enjoyed my stay. The staff is awesome and really really helpful. ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Tim Germany
- “ A very good hostel close to the city. Nice staff and the beds was good aswell. Toilet clean but very wet when you shower in the same room as the toilet. But in general a good place to spend time for good money.. ”
- 28 Jan 2014 Stephanie Pernilla Sweden
- “ B88 is a very nice place just like all the hostels I've stayed at in Singapore none have elevators. so be prepared to carry what you need up stairs. The staff are very helpful and nice. the breakfast is good and they usually extend it when there are a lot of people eating. They opened the balcony which extended the downstairs and was good for the smokers. The lockers are a bit small if you have large luggage but no problem if you just store necessities. The washing area is good. ”
- 25 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA