BB's Working Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There are cheap price and friendly roommates/housemates. Also, the value of facilities and experience you got are more than that you paid. Just a little bit far from CBD. You need to take bus.(It is convenient) . ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ It was really dirty. There was no keys at the doors so the security is quite questionnable. It is more than 1 hour walk from the city, so it is not that convenient when you know the price of the transport: better paying a bit more and spare on the bus. We paid 3 nights and stay only 2: didn't want to have a Middle Age disease because of the lack of hygiene! ”
- 26 May 2014 Neila France
- “ since its one of the cheapest hostels in sydney you can't expect much but if you are happy with less, as i am, its a good option. cheap laundry, stay inside after check out are pluspoints. not so good was my matress and cleanness of the fridge. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous Germany