Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The shower water temperature was weird, one night it was cold and the other 2 nights it was really hot. Since there is no AC we kept the Windows open and I got bit by mosquitos all over my Body. It was a great Location and friendly staff though ”
- 07 Aug 2018 Anonymous Nepal
- “ My hostel roommates and I got bed bug bites all over us. Heavy construction outside most hours of the day, and very loud at night. Bring ear plugs. Good breakfast, though. ”
- 16 Jul 2018 Rebekah USA
- “ On the web site they say its 18-34, but they use to have group with kids there, who can be very loud. ”
- 10 Jun 2018 siv Norway
- “ Clean dorms, nice staff. Bathrooms were pretty gross though.worth the money, especially in Paris. ”
- 02 Jun 2018 Juliana USA
- “ Unfriendly/rude staff, you have to pay for WIFI, you can't may by cart, dirty douches, pour hostel. ”
- 26 Mar 2018 Anonymous Belgium