Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Unfriendly/rude staff, you have to pay for WIFI, you can't may by cart, dirty douches, pour hostel. ”
- 26 Mar 2018 Anonymous Belgium
- “ + Hostel is located in awesome historical building. - Reception stuff (which is very friendly themselves) have to do a lot of job to register the guests- it might result in the queues if arriving around 3 PM. ”
- 04 Aug 2017 Anonymous Russia
- “ Location is a bit out of the way for most of the major sights besides Montmartre/Sacre Coeur, but there are plenty of Metro stations around. Breakfast was fantastic and the staff was very helpful! They let you store your luggage there if you arrive before check in/are leaving after check out which we appreciated. My only 2 complaints: my travel partner found bedbugs in her bed as did a couple of the other girls in our room, and the WiFi was expensive and incredibly unreliable. ”
- 12 Jul 2017 Anna USA