Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ + Hostel is located in awesome historical building. - Reception stuff (which is very friendly themselves) have to do a lot of job to register the guests- it might result in the queues if arriving around 3 PM. ”
- 04 Aug 2017 Anonymous Russia
- “ Location is a bit out of the way for most of the major sights besides Montmartre/Sacre Coeur, but there are plenty of Metro stations around. Breakfast was fantastic and the staff was very helpful! They let you store your luggage there if you arrive before check in/are leaving after check out which we appreciated. My only 2 complaints: my travel partner found bedbugs in her bed as did a couple of the other girls in our room, and the WiFi was expensive and incredibly unreliable. ”
- 12 Jul 2017 Anna USA
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff! Beautiful historic building. It was a real pleasure to stay here. ”
- 23 Mar 2017 Derek Canada
- “ It is probably the best hostel in Paris for this money. Good location, very beautiful building, clean rooms, good breakfast. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. ”
- 17 Mar 2017 Aliaksandra Belarus
- “ Everything ok, as it should. Great building. ”
- 10 Feb 2017 Anonymous Poland