Baan Suay Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ quite a pleasant stay, just a short walk down to the happening part of town. The lady was super helpful for sorting out a booking i did else where too. And a very nice room :) ”
- 21 Apr 2012 Anthony
- “ Great place to stay, hired a bike from them with made travelling about the island very easy. Very easy to unwind here but enjoyed eating out. ”
- 23 Feb 2012 John
- “ Very relaxing quiet place. Staff are very helpful and rooms are nice and clean...would stay here again! ”
- 10 Aug 2011 Danielle
- “ Nice place, the rooms are clean and confortable. friendly staff, I definitely stay there again ”
- 13 Apr 2011 Mario
- “ Our stay here was TERRIBLE! Our room was like a prison cell... no windows, tiny, no air circulation, the toilet/sewage smells lingered in the room. We asked for a different room but they were full so were stuck with that, even though we had paid full price/same as the other rooms! This room was not even worth $15 yet I paid x4 that price. The 'safety deposit box' was actually just a draw with a latch that you could padlock (if you had your own). I would definitely NOT recommend this place ”
- 03 Jan 2011 Emma