Baanrimtaling Home Stay
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thanks to Maleewan for her help! But surely we weren`t happy about that tourists who arrived at night and who were so loud (Maleewan took us to another guesthouse because the rooms were full in Baanrimtaling when we came). ”
- 22 Jan 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Cheap place to stay with a nice view. The free transport in the morning to the border was great. ”
- 11 Feb 2013 Anonymous England
- “ This was a lovely place to stay in a beautiful setting overlooking the river. The owners are very helpful and friendly. It wasn't very busy when I stayed there, so it was quiet and peaceful. I had a single room with a shared bathroom (just outside), which was good value. The food in the restaurant is good. It is slightly out of the way of the border crossing, but they give a free lift at 9am every day to the ferry. ”
- 12 Jan 2013 Anonymous England