Babel Siem Reap Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ everything was great in this hostel! we stayed two days and it couldnt have been better. The only drawback was the breakfast, it was included toasts, but we ordered some toasts, but they didn`t have, we had to pay to eat scramble eggs. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Had a great restaurant area but you need to pay $3 to use the pool next door. All staff were friendly and helpful! ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent. Enjoyed my stay very much. Owners and staff were fantastic. Location is a little away from the centre of town but only a short and cheap tuk tuk ride or 15-20 minute walk. Rooms were large, air con, hot water worked, clean and musician posters were a nice touch. Would definitely stay again if in siem reap ”
- 01 Jul 2013 Anonymous New Zealand