Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is located just 3 minutes away by walk from the main train station and also, pretty near from the attractions. You can cover all over the places such as the bridge, the fortress and the churches on foot from the hostel. The staffs are so nice and helpful. The beds were bigger and so comfortable. Regarding the fact that I have stayed more than 30 hostels across the world, the cleanliness of this hostel was one of the bests. ”
- 10 Nov 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The staff is nice and location is excellent. I enjoyed very much time spent there even if it was just one night at the begin of Romantic road cycletrip! :) ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ nothing. Just go and enjoy. :D The only problem is that it is far from the city center, but that means it's near to the train station. ”
- 10 Jun 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ nice staff. breakfast was good. kitchen looked clean & tidy though i didnt have a chance to use it. close to train station. really close. ”
- 19 Apr 2013 Anonymous China