Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good breakfast but not included (4,90 euros ). ”
- 18 Jul 2014 celia Argentina
- “ Just opposite the train station. The room is very nice and pretty. It originally be a room for 6 person but there are not to many person in this hostel so there are just 2 person in this room. No bad memories about it. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Yang China
- “ Great stay! They even helped change my laundry over while I was outseeing. ”
- 30 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is located just 3 minutes away by walk from the main train station and also, pretty near from the attractions. You can cover all over the places such as the bridge, the fortress and the churches on foot from the hostel. The staffs are so nice and helpful. The beds were bigger and so comfortable. Regarding the fact that I have stayed more than 30 hostels across the world, the cleanliness of this hostel was one of the bests. ”
- 10 Nov 2013 Anonymous South Korea