Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ * Location: unbeatable; * security: we got your own key and there are lockers; * staff was very friendly, but a bit on the lazy side. In the afternoon, usually there was nobody there in the afternoon and it usually took a while till they cleaned up their own dirt on the table. * There is only one bathroom, but waiting time was usually ok ”
- 10 Oct 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ The location of the hostel was excellent, just 2 minutes walked to the bridge and 3 minutes walked to the main square; and it had an excellent view of the bridge just right outside of the windows. However, the staff (only staff) there was unhelpful (& even unfriendly either). Fortunately, she would not work at the hostel a few weeks later, which is good for everyone who is going to stay there (if the new staff is good). Breakfast was so basic (better than nothing). ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Staff was very kind, and the view was fantastic. ”
- 08 Jul 2013 Anonymous South Korea