Baby Lemonade Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a great stay, perfect location and affordable prices. And you get a cozy feeling and chance to get to know fellow travelers in a well equipped kitchen. And Nadezhda, one of the staff, was great! ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Mikko Finland
- “ Definitely the best hostel I've ever been in - and I've seen almost half of the hostels on the British Isles! :) ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Stefan Finland
- “ Great place to stay, the staff was friendly and the room as clean and very handy. It was great that they let us use the washing machine and detergent, as well as provide shampoo and shower gel. The only thing I would improve would be for them to put a desktop PC with an OS in English (not Russian). Not much atmosphere, but I guess it is luck of the draw as to who is staying then. ”
- 09 Sep 2013 Anonymous England