Baby Lemonade Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was my first time in St. Petersberg and I chose the hostel based on the location, cost and most importantly reviews. It is a clean, easy to access hostel with friendly, witty and very helpful staff. I am really, really glad that I chose this hostel. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Konstantinos Greece
- “ The location is very good, all the sights of the beautiful town St-Petersburg are in a walking distance. Breakfast is for free and not bad for a hostel. But the thing that makes this place special is the atmosphere. The staff is very friendly, helpful and in the evening hours, they spend time with the visitors, I had a fantastic time, met a lot of cool people and enjoyed very intersting conversations. I would definitely recommend this hostel! ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Artur Germany
- “ Excellent hostel!! The staffs are amazing, the bedroom and bathroom are cleans and organized. The best hostel!! ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Andre Brazil
- “ One of the best hostels I stayed at. The concept with the music is very cool. ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Tomas Belgium
- “ This was a great stay, perfect location and affordable prices. And you get a cozy feeling and chance to get to know fellow travelers in a well equipped kitchen. And Nadezhda, one of the staff, was great! ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Mikko Finland
- “ Definitely the best hostel I've ever been in - and I've seen almost half of the hostels on the British Isles! :) ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Stefan Finland