Baby Lemonade Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location. Clean. Big wooden bunk beds that don't move when people climb them. Good cooking facilities. The locks on the bathrooms weren't the best, a bit hard to lock and unlock. It wasn't too much of a problem, I'm just picking at small things. Other than that everything was great ”
- 10 Jul 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ Had a great time. The staff was so friendly and helpful. Really great hostel! ”
- 14 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place to stay, some distance from subway though ”
- 25 Nov 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Just go there. One of the best hostels i've ever been. very vibe, cozy and clean. ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ The Baby Lemonade Hostel was absolutely fantastic. The staff are highly capable, and very knowledgeable of the city. They are right down in the core, and within walking distance of all the major landmarks, as well as being a little 'out of the way' as to not be too loud at night. Excellent value for money. ”
- 02 Sep 2015 Ivan USA