Baby Lemonade Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place to stay, the staff was friendly and the room as clean and very handy. It was great that they let us use the washing machine and detergent, as well as provide shampoo and shower gel. The only thing I would improve would be for them to put a desktop PC with an OS in English (not Russian). Not much atmosphere, but I guess it is luck of the draw as to who is staying then. ”
- 09 Sep 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Perfect location! The breakfast is small but good. The rooms towards the street are very noisy. I didn't notice any A/C: if you open the window to let fresh air in, you cannot sleep because of the noise; if you close the window, it is very hot. Need of heavier curtains for the "white nights". It seems clean in general, but the same dirty spot existed on the toilet bassin during 2 days, till the woman who was cleaning arrived the 3rd day. One of the 2 shower cabins seems to be ready to collapse. ”
- 30 May 2013 Anonymous Greece
- “ Very good hostel, centrally located, clean and w everything you need. Staff was really helpful too. ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Maya Brazil
- “ Great hostel! Small, but great. A great place to stay. ”
- 12 Mar 2013 Anonymous Colombia
- “ very friendly staff, clean and safe! feels like a private apartment! ”
- 11 Feb 2013 Masoud Canada