Baby Lemonade Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ i wand to come back !!! ”
- 24 Feb 2017 Anonymous Denmark
- “ that is the place where you will deffinetely want to hug the staff when leaving for their kindness and wish to help you ”
- 03 Jan 2017 Anonymous Russia
- “ Probably one of the best hostels I've been in. Perfect location, very helpful & nice staff, clean room, great atmosphere... Highly recommended! ”
- 05 Dec 2016 Anonymous Belgium
- “ I had an amazing time in this Hostel. The staff is super friendly and they have may great tips of places to eat and to go at night. The hostel is very well located (not far from the main attractions and near to many cool bars) The hostel is clean and have a good atmosphere. It's easy to meet new people. I highly recommend it ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Bruno Brazil
- “ one of the good guesthouse I have been to, I can only recommend ”
- 30 Aug 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Great location. Clean. Big wooden bunk beds that don't move when people climb them. Good cooking facilities. The locks on the bathrooms weren't the best, a bit hard to lock and unlock. It wasn't too much of a problem, I'm just picking at small things. Other than that everything was great ”
- 10 Jul 2016 Anonymous Australia