BackHome Kuala Lumpur
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly staff. Bathrooms could improve. 20 minutes walk to the Petronas. Tip: best way to get to the Batu Caves is by Uber! Great option for the price they charge. ”
- 17 Feb 2017 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Bed was big and comfortable. Plenty of plugs and adaptors. Shower / toilet areas were clean. 2 streets from the subway (so very well connected to the rest of the city) Able to print out boarding passes with no problem. Staff was knowledgable about the city. What more can you ask for? ”
- 31 Jan 2017 Anwar USA
- “ Good location. Some of the sights are in walking distance. The LRT station is very close you can easily go everywhere. Nice common area to meet other travelers. The door to the room is very loud. You have to do an effort and open and close it carefully (even then it makes noise). Not all roommates were so considerate! That was for me the only annoying thing in this hostel! ”
- 30 Jan 2017 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Staff are very welcominh I arrived there earlier than expected and yet they have accomodated me allowed me to use the shower room and offered me a complimentary breakfast I would recommend this place to firsttime backpackers you will feel safe and atease in the place ”
- 21 Oct 2016 Christine Mae Philippines
- “ Such a fun hostel with a great atmosphere and good crowd! ”
- 04 Jul 2016 Anonymous Canada