BackHome Kuala Lumpur
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Such a great place to stay! Fantastic service, love the free breakfast, beautiful (photogenic) hostel and clean room. ”
- 27 May 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great place in a perfect location! The staff is helpful! Great value! ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ One of my more favorite hostels. The staff was awesome, the location was very close to everything, the walking tours were very good - the food tour is a must if you go here - and the rooms were comfortable. There is a cafe attached and a movie room if you've had a full day of walking around and just want to take a break for a while. KL is also a good city to visit, albeit maybe for only 3/4 days - a lot of things are right off of the train line and all of the food I had was delicious. ”
- 30 Mar 2015 Stephen USA
- “ Need to close the gap between the beds and the wall -- I dropped something off the end of the top bunk and it was irretrievable. ”
- 02 Dec 2014 Douglas Canada
- “ A wonderful experience. Friendly and efficient staff who are genuinely interested in keeping the guests comfortable. ”
- 04 Oct 2014 Anonymous India
- “ BackHome Kual Lumpur is brilliant. It's clean, friendly and well run. Staff are knowledgeable and nothing is too much of a problem. I've been back 3 times and it truly is coming back home. ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Wendy New Zealand