BackHome Kuala Lumpur
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Need to close the gap between the beds and the wall -- I dropped something off the end of the top bunk and it was irretrievable. ”
- 02 Dec 2014 Douglas Canada
- “ A wonderful experience. Friendly and efficient staff who are genuinely interested in keeping the guests comfortable. ”
- 04 Oct 2014 Anonymous India
- “ BackHome Kual Lumpur is brilliant. It's clean, friendly and well run. Staff are knowledgeable and nothing is too much of a problem. I've been back 3 times and it truly is coming back home. ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Wendy New Zealand
- “ Great place and it's near the major public transportations. It took me a while to find the hostel. I'll stay again if I'll be back in KL.. ”
- 31 May 2014 George USA
- “ Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Friendly and helpful staff who speak fluent English. Beautiful modern rooms, with plenty of space and big lockers. Good location and breakfast. Highly recommended ”
- 01 May 2014 Anonymous Finland