BackHome Kuala Lumpur
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Would luv to stay there again .. ”
- 01 Nov 2015 Anonymous India
- “ Thoughtful design with practical facilities. Staff are helpful and friendly. I will definitely stay at BackHome again when I visit KL next time and will recommend it to my friends. Stay cool! ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Robert Thailand
- “ Such a great place to stay! Fantastic service, love the free breakfast, beautiful (photogenic) hostel and clean room. ”
- 27 May 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Everything was very comfortable and clean. Excepting that many of the common places were exposed to open air, you could see the Petronas Towers as a result. The furniture was very new and sturdy and the staff was helpful in navigating local sites. It is about three blocks away from the metro and five from Chinatown. It also participates in local events such as Pub Crawl. BackHome also have a rewards program for loyal customers! ”
- 23 May 2015 Anita USA