BackHome Kuala Lumpur
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thoughtful design with practical facilities. Staff are helpful and friendly. I will definitely stay at BackHome again when I visit KL next time and will recommend it to my friends. Stay cool! ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Robert Thailand
- “ Such a great place to stay! Fantastic service, love the free breakfast, beautiful (photogenic) hostel and clean room. ”
- 27 May 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Everything was very comfortable and clean. Excepting that many of the common places were exposed to open air, you could see the Petronas Towers as a result. The furniture was very new and sturdy and the staff was helpful in navigating local sites. It is about three blocks away from the metro and five from Chinatown. It also participates in local events such as Pub Crawl. BackHome also have a rewards program for loyal customers! ”
- 23 May 2015 Anita USA
- “ Great place in a perfect location! The staff is helpful! Great value! ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ One of my more favorite hostels. The staff was awesome, the location was very close to everything, the walking tours were very good - the food tour is a must if you go here - and the rooms were comfortable. There is a cafe attached and a movie room if you've had a full day of walking around and just want to take a break for a while. KL is also a good city to visit, albeit maybe for only 3/4 days - a lot of things are right off of the train line and all of the food I had was delicious. ”
- 30 Mar 2015 Stephen USA
- “ Need to close the gap between the beds and the wall -- I dropped something off the end of the top bunk and it was irretrievable. ”
- 02 Dec 2014 Douglas Canada