Backpack Guesthouse / Shantee House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Changed from this hostel the 1 night because of to mutch noise. Stayed the rest 4 night on other place. This hostel has nice pictures, IT looks niice. But many of the guests are probably longtime staying. People here are like house cats. ”
- 27 Jan 2016 Andreas Sweden
- “ Best place to relax and enjoy good atmosphere ”
- 22 Jan 2016 Akseli Finland
- “ I had very nice days in this hostel. The people involving three hosts are very kind and friendly. The interior is decorated with Indian and oriental ornaments etc. This hostel is not quite close to the riverside, but if you go through a minute, there is a small cozy park and a bus or tram stop. ”
- 27 Sep 2015 Yookyung South Korea
- “ Didn't want to leave! Atmosphere magical, staff incredibly friendly, welcoming and really willing to go the extra mile. The hostel itself was beautifully decorated and spotless throughout our stay. Really enjoyed the staff's evident passion for Budapest which helped in planning our days and nights in the city. We ended up extending our stay (probably not unusual for Shantee guests) with lots of help and patience from the Shantee team. Location was not an issue at all, just a short tram ride. ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Anonymous South Africa