Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room I stayed in, a 6-bed dorm, was not very spacious but it was more than enough space to have our stuff around. The beds are quite nice (linen and quilt in good conditions, good mattress) and the thing I liked the most was the lockers for our belongings. Big lockers under the beds. Bathroom and showers a bit old but ok. Clean and tidy backpacker. Overall very good and good value for money, will stay there again when I go back to Adelaide. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Really friendly place to stay. Staff were all really helpful and knowledgeable about the location and things backpackers need to know. Very close to town centre. Facilities were good, some stuff a little worn down but still works fine. You get what you pay for. ”
- 07 Feb 2014 Rachel England
- “ I general this hostel is ok, friendly Staff. location god but not excellent. The only major minus that i could find was that i booked female only dorm and i was got in a 4 beds dorm with 2 males. ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Anonymous Poland