Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The first time I stay in this hostel, all good and up to standard. One thing I really don't like the bathroom/toilet are mixed with women and men. If there is a chance to improve, i hope they separate the men and women toilet. I will not stay again until the toilet/bathroom are divided to men and women separately. ”
- 19 Feb 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Almost everything was just fine. Clean hostel, located in the CBD, friendly staff. The only thing was the air conditioning which could be switched on and off ONLY for all the rooms at once! And even though your room is chilled enough it doesn't mean the staff will turn it off for you. My brain was just blown out the first night in the hostel. So be prepared. ”
- 03 Nov 2012 Anonymous Russia
- “ It's OK... near the city CBD and train station. Regular events make up for the lack of clubs/pubs in Adelaide business days ”
- 20 Oct 2012 Gerson Brazil