Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ this hostel was pretty clean :) ”
- 16 Nov 2013 tatsuki Japan
- “ It was a fantastic stay! A must to come by when in Kaohsiung! The lady boss Joanne was extremely helpful and courteous! Along with Joanne's mom who also helped out with the mantainence! They were very sweet people! The facilities were reliable and there was a lot of interaction with the different people staying within the place! 😊😊 i will surely come back to bagpackers 41 if I come back to Kaohsiung again! ”
- 09 Jun 2013 Bryan Singapore
- “ very nice and clean hostel within walking distance of the sub and very nice staff who speak english quite well. They also trust their customers very much (not requiring a staff member to be present when checking out for example), which however also leads to the only small point of critique, being the security because the rooms (at least the dorms) cannot be locked, you can only stow your more valuable posessions in a locker. ”
- 06 Feb 2013 Sievert Germany
- “ Good location and very close from MRT (1 mn walk), nice hostel (clan and modern), friendly and helpful staff. ”
- 06 Feb 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Feeling home! Be back again. ”
- 24 Dec 2012 Anonymous Hong Kong