Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice hostel. Family atmosphere. Minus is that the toilets and showers were always broken. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ BackpackerBerlin is a very friendly hostel, with nice people and very nice staff. They'll always try to help you at their best. There is the possibility to eat together, but it is also possible to be more solitaire. The rooms are big and light and very clean. From the hostel it's easy to get into the city. The neighboorhood is safe and nice. It's also close to a party area, but not so close that it bothers the guests. We've had an awesome time in this hostel and we'd recommend it to anyone. ”
- 28 May 2014 Irene Netherlands
- “ My boyfriend and I really enjoyed our stay here. We had a nice double room that allowed us privacy but still for a reasonable price. The hostel was clean and had everything we needed to be comfortable. We liked the fact that this hostel is in an actual apartment building because it created a homey atmosphere. We would consider staying there again when we return to berlin especially for the private room aspect. ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada