Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ All very nice, but the website should point out that the wifi is not for free (and not very powerful in the rooms upstairs). ”
- 13 Sep 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ Helpful staff, clean room, cute little balcony for our private double room ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ This place is so cute! rooms are huge and the washrooms are nice. The location is really good too. its walking distance to some stores and a strip of restaurants, bars and grocery stores. Its about a 12 minute walk to the train station. The only downside it the fact that you have to pay for wifi, BUT they have computers you can use. ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ I was at the hostel for only 1 night, but I found it okay! It's nothing special, but it's in a nice neighbourhood and for the price I think it's a fair deal. If you are not looking for anything fancy, I think this hostel will do the job for you! ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Amazing Staff Amazing Value Amazingly Quiet Amazing Space I loved this hostel so much ”
- 03 Mar 2015 Anonymous Ireland