Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was at the hostel for only 1 night, but I found it okay! It's nothing special, but it's in a nice neighbourhood and for the price I think it's a fair deal. If you are not looking for anything fancy, I think this hostel will do the job for you! ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Amazing Staff Amazing Value Amazingly Quiet Amazing Space I loved this hostel so much ”
- 03 Mar 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Small, quaint and cozy hostel located near many cafes and restaurants. The staff is fantastic, very kind and helpful. I felt very welcome from the moment I stepped in the door. A sweet Swedish couple offered me some of the dinner they cooked because I arrived late, tired and hungry. I met some great people there. The kitchen is small but it has everything you need. Comfortable beds, good lockers, clean bathrooms with hand towel and floor mat for shower which is rare at a hostel. ”
- 03 Nov 2014 danna USA
- “ Pretty good. First time in a hostel and it met my needs. Could use a shower curtain and a more comfy pillow, but otherwise its bare bones accommodations were pretty comfy. Staff were nice too. ”
- 16 Sep 2014 David USA
- “ Really nice hostel. Family atmosphere. Minus is that the toilets and showers were always broken. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ BackpackerBerlin is a very friendly hostel, with nice people and very nice staff. They'll always try to help you at their best. There is the possibility to eat together, but it is also possible to be more solitaire. The rooms are big and light and very clean. From the hostel it's easy to get into the city. The neighboorhood is safe and nice. It's also close to a party area, but not so close that it bothers the guests. We've had an awesome time in this hostel and we'd recommend it to anyone. ”
- 28 May 2014 Irene Netherlands