Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ All very nice, but the website should point out that the wifi is not for free (and not very powerful in the rooms upstairs). ”
- 13 Sep 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ Helpful staff, clean room, cute little balcony for our private double room ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ This place is so cute! rooms are huge and the washrooms are nice. The location is really good too. its walking distance to some stores and a strip of restaurants, bars and grocery stores. Its about a 12 minute walk to the train station. The only downside it the fact that you have to pay for wifi, BUT they have computers you can use. ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada