Backpackers BCN Casanova
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really cosy hostel - rooms were comfortable and clean. Great showers and nice common areas with sofas and TVs. Breakfast was simple but good (toast with hot drinks and juice). Staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and the security was great! Really enjoyed my stay here - I'd definitely recommend! ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Luis was the best receptionist I've run across! Clean, cosy hostel, but kind of dead in terms on interacting with other hostelers. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Rebekah USA
- “ Nice location. Clean. The staff from Portugal was really kind. Had a good memory in Barcelona. Recommended ”
- 15 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ quite good ”
- 17 Jan 2014 Anonymous South Korea