Backpackers BCN Diputació
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Calm atmosphere. Good for winter months when less people. Not so good ventilation and air in my room. Guess it will not be so pleasant in the summer!!! ”
- 24 Jan 2014 Yasen Bulgaria
- “ Perfect experience, a tiny and cozy placel! Kitchen offers electric pot so I can have hot water. Also the bathroom and shower is convenient to use. I like the staff very much, they are friendly and helpful, both in the reservation and during my stay! The location is very good. The only bad thing is perhaps that the toilet is kind of weak; it is a little bit annoying to flush twice.. ”
- 23 Dec 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Love the patio/deck. The common room is a great size and comfortable to meet people. Location is great as long as u don't mind walking a little extra. Only complaints is they should have more toilets and it stinks that u can't stay out on the deck past 11pm ”
- 31 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We enjoyed our stay in this Hotel and the entire trip to Barcelona. Public transport is excellent and close to tourist and shopping areas. We enjoyed the food like Paella, tapas and much of the scenic spots. ”
- 14 Apr 2013 Joselito Philippines