Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I liked the hostel very much and i would definately go again. The atmosphere is very nice and ou can meet people from all over the world and of course the location is good since it is close to 2 metro stations and close to the old town. If you don't have a problem wih mixed rooms it is definately recommended! ”
- 26 Feb 2015 Anonymous Greece
“ As far as value for money is concerned, Backpackers BCN can't be beat in the whole city! Conditions were better than average, and the staff was both nice and helpful. I recommend it without hesitation, and will definitely stay here again when coming back to Barcelona. Keep up the good work! ”
- 03 Feb 2015 Anonymous Portugal
- “ The staff were excellent. The rooms were warm and clean. There were lots of private bathrooms so there was never a line up in the morning. The location is near the university; a short walk from the airport bus. We traveled for 2.5 months, and this was our favourite hostel during the trip! I would recommend it to anyone. ”
- 15 Jan 2015 Anonymous Canada
“ I've stayed in this hostel more than a week and for the whole time there I felt safe, I was surrounded with great and interesting travelers and helpful staff. I think that location of the hostel is really good - not in a noisy and crowded neighborhood but still close enough to La Rambla so we could walk there. It's also very close to metro and aerobus stations! I would definitely recommend this hostel to my friends! Especially I would like to thank Jerry for her lovely songs :) ”
Hope to see you again!
- 05 Sep 2014 Martina Croatia
“ Really cosy hostel - rooms were comfortable and clean. Great showers and nice common areas with sofas and TVs. Breakfast was simple but good (toast with hot drinks and juice). Staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and the security was great! Really enjoyed my stay here - I'd definitely recommend! ”
Thank you very much!
- 14 Aug 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Luis was the best receptionist I've run across! Clean, cosy hostel, but kind of dead in terms on interacting with other hostelers. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Rebekah USA
- “ Nice location. Clean. The staff from Portugal was really kind. Had a good memory in Barcelona. Recommended ”
- 15 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea