Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a small hostels, so the main thing is that you end up in a warm environment, where you always see the same faces. I liked it! It's very different from supercrowded and superbig hostels, where sometimes you feel like being in a supermarket. And the shower is awesome! ”
- 02 Nov 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ Great location and wonderful staff! ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Peri Canada
- “ Perfect staying. Air conditioning inside rooms, kind staff. A little suggestion for the staff/holder: some more clothes hangers in showers, WC and sink would be very appreciated. ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ I liked the hostel very much and i would definately go again. The atmosphere is very nice and ou can meet people from all over the world and of course the location is good since it is close to 2 metro stations and close to the old town. If you don't have a problem wih mixed rooms it is definately recommended! ”
- 26 Feb 2015 Anonymous Greece
“ As far as value for money is concerned, Backpackers BCN can't be beat in the whole city! Conditions were better than average, and the staff was both nice and helpful. I recommend it without hesitation, and will definitely stay here again when coming back to Barcelona. Keep up the good work! ”
- 03 Feb 2015 Anonymous Portugal
- “ The staff were excellent. The rooms were warm and clean. There were lots of private bathrooms so there was never a line up in the morning. The location is near the university; a short walk from the airport bus. We traveled for 2.5 months, and this was our favourite hostel during the trip! I would recommend it to anyone. ”
- 15 Jan 2015 Anonymous Canada