Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Liked the place very much. Close to two best-known squares Plaza Catalunya and Plaza Espana but in a quiet street. What I liked best are the curtains around each bed and spacious lockers. Kitchen was large as well. The showers are bit small. Highly recommend the place. ”
- 01 Feb 2017 Anonymous Serbia
- “ Overall a great stay. However, as the 9 bed dormitory is located above the entrance (where people smoke), and there is only one window right above it, the smoking smell from below comes in the room. Besides that there are no major issues. :) ”
- 12 Oct 2016 Anonymous India
- “ Loved the curtains on the beds and the rooms were well spaced. Location was good if you were willing to walk, which we were! Lovely staff and nice vibe, but not the greatest showers. ”
- 08 Apr 2016 Frances Australia