Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved the curtains on the beds and the rooms were well spaced. Location was good if you were willing to walk, which we were! Lovely staff and nice vibe, but not the greatest showers. ”
- 08 Apr 2016 Frances Australia
- “ Nice location, close to the historical center, but the beach of barcelonetta is kind of far thought (no problem if you want to catch the metro, the station is close to the hostel).It is not a big hostel, so not too many people around, enough bathrooms and toilets, and a nice tv with lots of movies in dvd in case it rains a lot.I recommend. ”
- 20 Feb 2016 André Luís Brazil
- “ It's a small hostels, so the main thing is that you end up in a warm environment, where you always see the same faces. I liked it! It's very different from supercrowded and superbig hostels, where sometimes you feel like being in a supermarket. And the shower is awesome! ”
- 02 Nov 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ Great location and wonderful staff! ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Peri Canada
- “ Perfect staying. Air conditioning inside rooms, kind staff. A little suggestion for the staff/holder: some more clothes hangers in showers, WC and sink would be very appreciated. ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Anonymous Italy