Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed for 5 nights in a mixed dorm. Common toilets are very new and clean, theres no toilet paper.. so you have to bring your own paper. The hostel has a beautifull garden and very soon it will be a brand new kitchen and common area! The staff is very helpufull and friendly. Mrs. Maria is the best person to ask for the touristic informations. She knows all the bus schedules and best places to visit! :) If you like simple but cozy place, Backpackers Ceara is the hostel for you! ”
- 20 Jun 2013 Regina Izumi Brazil
- “ This is the best value for your money in Fortaleza. Close to Iracema and Mucuripe beaches and sights just walking a few minutes. Facilities are nice but there´s no reception or warm shower (but don´t worry, it´s so hot in Fortaleza u will realize u don´t need that). When i was there bath lockers were broken or missing. This was my only negative perception. Staff people are nice and gentle. I will be back soon for sure. ”
- 27 Sep 2012 Anonymous Brazil
- “ GOOD POINT: CHEAP BAD POINTS: The kitchen ( I believe it has never been cleaned) and bathrrom (specially the shower) is very very dirty and smelling. There is NO HOT Water. The matters s and the pillow is the worst I've ever slept, the fan is very dirty and can't help with the heat in the room. I stay there for 13 nights and the cleaning didn't change at all. ”
- 21 Sep 2012 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Não tem nem papel higiênico, os chuveiros são frios e o café da manhã é um café aguado e pronto. A todo instante eu era alertado sobre questões de segurança. Pelo menos fica perto do Dragão Do Mar, um Centro Cultural que é cercado por casas de shows, boites, etc. Tb é perto do centro, mas ninguém recomenda ir a pé. ”
- 16 Sep 2012 Carlos Henrique Silva De