Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This Worst hostel in dublin.The staff are Incompetent and rude,almost everything is broken and when you complain they scream at you,the weekend i was there it was overbooked and people that paid were told to go on the street,i was put in the staff room and was attacked by a low life colombian staff member who slept there,i had to subdue him later.This place really is illigal and filthy,guests were terrified and angry and found other hostels,the night security is fine but tired of it Avoid!. ”
- 25 Nov 2016 Anonymous
- “ It was very dirty ”
- 23 Sep 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ The frigde is very small and doesn't have space to save food and drink of guests. Because of this, the Hostel decide, without your permission, to throw out your food and drinks when the fridge is full. It is an absurd. They have to ask the guests before. They musn't do this. Not throws food away and also equal to the money the guests! ”
- 01 May 2016 Marina Brazil
- “ There should be lockers in the rooms and more plugs inside the bedrooms ”
- 13 Feb 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ Great and the group enjoyed their trip to Dublin. ”
- 05 Feb 2016 Brenda Ireland