Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The frigde is very small and doesn't have space to save food and drink of guests. Because of this, the Hostel decide, without your permission, to throw out your food and drinks when the fridge is full. It is an absurd. They have to ask the guests before. They musn't do this. Not throws food away and also equal to the money the guests! ”
- 01 May 2016 Marina Brazil
- “ There should be lockers in the rooms and more plugs inside the bedrooms ”
- 13 Feb 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ Great and the group enjoyed their trip to Dublin. ”
- 05 Feb 2016 Brenda Ireland
- “ This hostel is really dirty... 3 showers for all the hostel 2 toilets... Broken ... With no paper most of the time 2 plugs for a room of 8 Wifi ???? Still looking for it ! Chewing gum on the bed 1 mirror for the entire hostel ”
- 27 Dec 2015 stephanie France
- “ I think that iz would be important having a closable place for everyone. Just for your expensive staff. Ex.: money, laptop, camera. ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Zsofia Hungary
- “ only thing good about this hostel was the staff who were friendly and the location. Room was horrible with the window held open by a skateboard and dust which can only be described as inches thick of dirt lol was funny and we laughed it off but definitely wouldn't go back - train passes every 15 minutes the advertised free wifi was only available in reception and toilets and shower for ladies was one cupboard sized room which was upstairs away from room and key had to be got from reception ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Anonymous