Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room was perfect for the two of us! The young lady at the front checked us in without a problem until she told me tht she didn't have change for me due to the fact I was paying in cash/notes. So she took the cash and didn't say anything about how I would get my change. later that night (bout 5 hours later) when we were coming back in for the night she suddenly remembered that she needed to give me the change. It worked out, but that was annoying not having my 50 euro in change back. ”
- 08 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ You get what you pay for. Cheap and basic. ”
- 09 Jul 2014 David England
- “ Negatives aspects: -The room found it extremely dirty (really!). - The mattress springs matches and had pricked in the body. - The room was tiny, barely fit 2 people. - You could hear everything from the rooms (we had the chance to catch some drunken singers ...). - The room does not have any type of dimming the window (it was hard not to wake up after 6 am) Positives aspects: - The shower worked well and never lacked hot (and pressure) water. - The location and the price. ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Silvia Portugal
- “ We came early and the room wasn't ready, it would take half an hour, it was ready almost 1,5 hour later. Ordered a room with twin beds, got a double bed and they didn't have any other rooms, and we asked if they could put an extra blanket in the room, because there was only one, they said they would, but they forgot, so we had to go get it ourselves. Also no toilet paper One night it poured with water from the exhaust device from the roof in the bathroom with no explanation. Wouldn't recommend. ”
- 06 Apr 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ hmmm, for that Money i payd it was not good! Unclean and the establishment very old! But the People there are friendly!!! ”
- 08 Feb 2014 Marcus Germany