Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You get what you pay for. Cheap and basic. ”
- 09 Jul 2014 David England
- “ Negatives aspects: -The room found it extremely dirty (really!). - The mattress springs matches and had pricked in the body. - The room was tiny, barely fit 2 people. - You could hear everything from the rooms (we had the chance to catch some drunken singers ...). - The room does not have any type of dimming the window (it was hard not to wake up after 6 am) Positives aspects: - The shower worked well and never lacked hot (and pressure) water. - The location and the price. ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Silvia Portugal
- “ We came early and the room wasn't ready, it would take half an hour, it was ready almost 1,5 hour later. Ordered a room with twin beds, got a double bed and they didn't have any other rooms, and we asked if they could put an extra blanket in the room, because there was only one, they said they would, but they forgot, so we had to go get it ourselves. Also no toilet paper One night it poured with water from the exhaust device from the roof in the bathroom with no explanation. Wouldn't recommend. ”
- 06 Apr 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ hmmm, for that Money i payd it was not good! Unclean and the establishment very old! But the People there are friendly!!! ”
- 08 Feb 2014 Marcus Germany
- “ OMG!!Where do I start?I paid €80 for a double private room that is not worth €5.The double room I got was very cold in the basement.There was a stink of sewage in the hallway outside the room.I got a key and code for the front door of my room ,but there was another door on the other side of the room leading out into the public hallway that was wide open and the receptionist could not find a key for it.The bathroom had a broken light bulb with empty cans of cider in the sink. ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Anonymous Ireland
- “ This hostel is above place to stay and I recommend it highly! If you want a comfortable atmosphere and a nice friendly staff environment, go to Backpackers D1 hostel! Thanks very much for the nice night I spent with you! :-) ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Anonymous