Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it was dirty, smelly, noisy and cold. the matress was very thin, so was the courtain and the window didn't close properly. we stayed in a private twin room and it was the worst one I've ever seen. the floor was sticky and cleaned by a smelly mop so I did smell dirty bleach for three days. the shower was filthy. I don't consider myself a posh person and I've been in hostels before but none like this one. I don't recomend it to anyone. ”
- 12 Sep 2015 montserrat Spain
- “ Room was large and comfortable enough ( as well as bed ), kitchen was ok and luggage was roomed for free. Main shortcoming is bathroom, which is pretty poor and without hot water, at least in the basement. ”
- 07 Sep 2015 Jovan Croatia
- “ Very bad experience in this hostel, we book for a twin room ensuit, and when we arrive, they told us they didn't have any available room in this hostel, and took us to other instead, far away from the centre, and offering at the begining a non ensuit room, and later, when we complained, a 4 persons room. We complained again because this wasn't what we have book at all, and at the end, after loosing 2 hours complaining, they give us a twin room ensuite in other hostel. Non recommended at all. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ I would NOT recommend this hostel to anyone they didn't even supply toilet paper and we paid for private room with ensuite, no towels also. Our things were moved out of our room while we were away with friends over night. They were thrown in the luggage room and there were also some things missing from a bag of souvenirs. We were not happy at all with this. The room was not cleaned once in 12 days. DISSCUSSED ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Jenny Australia
- “ Terrible. Just terrible. ”
- 24 May 2015 Albert Brazil