Backpackers Family House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel. Lives up to its name, staff are friendly and treat you like close family friends. The rooms are spacious and bright. Located very close to the beach in Mira Flores. Excellent experience. ”
- 06 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was welcoming, friendly and went out of their way to ensure guests enjoyed Lima. For instance, I was given information on good, cheap nearby restaurants, how to navigate the local bus system, and how to get into the museums & attractions by paying less (example: 1/s Sundays at the Contemporary Art Museum). Lima can be a bit imposing initially, this is the perfect place to start. Really helpful staff and clean faciltiies; what more do you want, gringo? ”
- 25 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great relaxed hostel environment, perfect for actually getting a good nights rest, well kept and clean, kitchen is small but functional although could use a can opener. The hostel feels secure and staff are friendly and helpful especially Alex and the owner Pedro. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Thomas England
- “ This is a great Hostel. The location is great and the price is unbeatable. The staff is very, very friendly and they help you with everything. The best part is that they always talk to you with a smile in their faces and that is a great start for any conversation. I’d back anytime to this Hostel because I know I will be in good hands. ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Julio USA