Backpackers Family House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel. Only a 10-15 min walk from Kennedy park. Breakfast was basic. Clean facilities ”
- 27 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel. Lives up to its name, staff are friendly and treat you like close family friends. The rooms are spacious and bright. Located very close to the beach in Mira Flores. Excellent experience. ”
- 06 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was welcoming, friendly and went out of their way to ensure guests enjoyed Lima. For instance, I was given information on good, cheap nearby restaurants, how to navigate the local bus system, and how to get into the museums & attractions by paying less (example: 1/s Sundays at the Contemporary Art Museum). Lima can be a bit imposing initially, this is the perfect place to start. Really helpful staff and clean faciltiies; what more do you want, gringo? ”
- 25 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA