Backpackers Family House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Family House is great starting or ending point. All of the staff will go out of their way to help you and they work around the clock to keep the place clean. We felt very secure staying there and it is a fine location. The staff was organized, professional and balanced welcoming tired international travelers as well as sending people off if that was their final destination. Overall, I would recommend this hostel and stay there again. Thanks to all the staff at Family House! ”
- 04 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The hosts were very nice. It was in a very safe area. I felt really safe living in that hostel. ”
- 28 Nov 2013 Yashwanth India
- “ Very friendly staff, great location only a couple of blocks from the coast. ”
- 11 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This place is really hard to find. But once you're there it's a really nice hostel with a good atmospe. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ I arrived at this hostel in the middle of October, my first impression was that is was safe, in a very nice location. It is exactly two blocks from the beach walk (a sidewalk with exercise equipment and has little parks along the way like lover's park). I also enjoyed the company of the staff and guests. It is very clean, spacious and good value for the 32soles a night (reasonable for miraflores). The breakfast included has very tasty coffee and fresh bread and jam. The beds are comfortable ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Backpackers family house is a great place to stay and after travelling for 5 months staying in many different places, I´m impressed about this place. The staff is fantastic, very friendly, helpful, funny and relaxed. The hostel it self is great with good kitchen facilities, good rooms, hot showers, free wifi and computer with internet and good common areas and tv for chilling and hanging out. The free breakfast in the morning is good to get you going and a view of the pacific is 2 minute walk. ”
- 21 Feb 2013 Daniel Denmark