Backpackers Florence Central
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is not close to the bus station or train station. However, the price is reasonable. Due to late check in, the hostel arranged us a room decorated from a living room. We were sleeping on a sofa, but the hostel had gave us a champagne as compensation. The staff there were very nice. ”
- 16 Jun 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Was a good property and well maintained. Completely worth the price. The room was spacious and clean, the wifi worked, there was ample hot water and the staff was friendly. They even gave us a bottle of champagne as a welcome gift. The only thing which could have been better is perhaps provision for tea/ coffee. There was a kitchen available but it wasn't stocked for anything so one had to go and buy on their own ”
- 08 May 2014 Anonymous India
- “ very clean and very quiet ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Marion France
- “ The place is in a nice location but is small and it lucks of atmosphere. It doesn't seem a hostel, but a big apartment transformed as one. ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Francesco Italy