Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Johana (not sure of spelling) was pleasent and very helpful. ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Shannon USA
- “ Nice hostel. The 12 female dorm was full, but still it was a nice stay.The beds are comfortable and the lockers are very useful.Good individual showers. I didn't use the kitchen, but it looked clean. The wifi did not work at all neither in my phone nor tablet and that was down side. I understood that other people were able to use wifi,but for some reason I couldn't. Otherwise,good hostel, nice staff. I had a problem with my flight and I only arrived 24h later and the staff was very helpful ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Really enjoyed my stay here. Staff were really helpful and friendly, facilities were good. There was a lively atmosphere. The beds are comfortable and I got bed-linen included in the price, which made it great value for money. Also liked that the hostel has policies for being green, and these are followed. One thing was that the wifi didn't seem to work on my computer. Couple of other people also had trouble with this, but as the hostel has computers free to use it was not a big problem. ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Rachel Ireland
- “ I really enjoyed being there. The staff explained how everything worked (keycard, Wi-Fi, towels, etc) and also gave suggestions about what to do in the area. The girls' dormitory had even a dress table :-) If I come back to Göteborg I know where I can stay and I will recommend the hostel to other people. ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Luciana Brazil
- “ Love the bathrooms. There is also a door between rooms and kitchen, which means less distrurbances for those sleeping if others are cooking. The lockable boxes under beds will fit any suitcase for security. ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Camilla Sweden