Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed being there. The staff explained how everything worked (keycard, Wi-Fi, towels, etc) and also gave suggestions about what to do in the area. The girls' dormitory had even a dress table :-) If I come back to Göteborg I know where I can stay and I will recommend the hostel to other people. ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Luciana Brazil
- “ Love the bathrooms. There is also a door between rooms and kitchen, which means less distrurbances for those sleeping if others are cooking. The lockable boxes under beds will fit any suitcase for security. ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Camilla Sweden
- “ Great place for the price.. ”
- 03 Oct 2013 Patrick USA
- “ Huge hostel. Complete kitchen, clean shower rooms. Generic hostel. Far from the train station, 30 minute walk, but close to the cheap bars which is a major plus. The dorms bunks had their own storage below, need to bring your own lock. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Scott USA
- “ The hostel is really well managed and has a good relation between costs/benefits. The traim station is near, so you could go everywhere in Gothemburg. Good wifi, the bathrooms are very clean and organizad and an equiped kitchen. It is a good place to stay, for sure! ”
- 25 Jun 2013 Francisco de Paula Brazil
- “ Very recommendable. Great value for your money. ”
- 10 May 2013 Emil Skjold Denmark