Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really enjoyed my stay here. Staff were really helpful and friendly, facilities were good. There was a lively atmosphere. The beds are comfortable and I got bed-linen included in the price, which made it great value for money. Also liked that the hostel has policies for being green, and these are followed. One thing was that the wifi didn't seem to work on my computer. Couple of other people also had trouble with this, but as the hostel has computers free to use it was not a big problem. ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Rachel Ireland
- “ I really enjoyed being there. The staff explained how everything worked (keycard, Wi-Fi, towels, etc) and also gave suggestions about what to do in the area. The girls' dormitory had even a dress table :-) If I come back to Göteborg I know where I can stay and I will recommend the hostel to other people. ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Luciana Brazil
- “ Love the bathrooms. There is also a door between rooms and kitchen, which means less distrurbances for those sleeping if others are cooking. The lockable boxes under beds will fit any suitcase for security. ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Camilla Sweden
- “ Great place for the price.. ”
- 03 Oct 2013 Patrick USA
- “ Huge hostel. Complete kitchen, clean shower rooms. Generic hostel. Far from the train station, 30 minute walk, but close to the cheap bars which is a major plus. The dorms bunks had their own storage below, need to bring your own lock. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Scott USA