Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is by far my favorite hostel to stay at. They have two buildings adjacent to each other, so lots of rooms and beds available. I stayed in the girls' dormitory, which has twelve beds. I've also stayed in a mixed four-bed room. Both rooms were very spacious, but especially the dorm. Each bed has its own outlet with room for two plugs, a reading light, and a small pouch on the wall. Each bed also has a storage locker underneath it that can be locked. Amazing bathroom and kitchen facilites. A++ ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Jillian USA
- “ Johana (not sure of spelling) was pleasent and very helpful. ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Shannon USA
- “ Nice hostel. The 12 female dorm was full, but still it was a nice stay.The beds are comfortable and the lockers are very useful.Good individual showers. I didn't use the kitchen, but it looked clean. The wifi did not work at all neither in my phone nor tablet and that was down side. I understood that other people were able to use wifi,but for some reason I couldn't. Otherwise,good hostel, nice staff. I had a problem with my flight and I only arrived 24h later and the staff was very helpful ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Really enjoyed my stay here. Staff were really helpful and friendly, facilities were good. There was a lively atmosphere. The beds are comfortable and I got bed-linen included in the price, which made it great value for money. Also liked that the hostel has policies for being green, and these are followed. One thing was that the wifi didn't seem to work on my computer. Couple of other people also had trouble with this, but as the hostel has computers free to use it was not a big problem. ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Rachel Ireland