Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a very nice hostel and the people were so friendly and helpful! Totally worth it! :) ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Good atmosphere! Close to a huge park. Only about 15-20 minutes away from where all the clubs and bars are. Good value for the money! Don't buy the breakfast unless you know you will make it on time because even though it's good, it's a bit pricey and no refunds If u purchase a ticket. ”
- 19 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff spoke fluent English and were very helpful. The rooms were very clean and organised. There are plenty of shared bathrooms. We didn't have to wait much. Location wise the hostel is quite good. The kitchen looked great. All in all there is nothing I can complain about. ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous Hungary
- “ This is by far my favorite hostel to stay at. They have two buildings adjacent to each other, so lots of rooms and beds available. I stayed in the girls' dormitory, which has twelve beds. I've also stayed in a mixed four-bed room. Both rooms were very spacious, but especially the dorm. Each bed has its own outlet with room for two plugs, a reading light, and a small pouch on the wall. Each bed also has a storage locker underneath it that can be locked. Amazing bathroom and kitchen facilites. A++ ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Jillian USA
- “ Johana (not sure of spelling) was pleasent and very helpful. ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Shannon USA