Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had never been treated this bad before. The owners are extremely rude. They would find any reason to put 50 dollars fines on you to pay so then they don't give back your deposit. When I went to the reception to talk about this, one of the them said 'I don't discuss with backpackers'. Exact words. Didn't even look at me and I felt really bad and cheated. I was not the only one mistreated. Completely unfair. If you want to enjoy your stay in a lovely and funny place, this is not the right one ”
- 03 May 2016 Maria Jose Argentina
- “ Hostel was well organized and visual with all the cute details. Breakfast was amazing for a hostel breakfast, well organized as well. Staff was very friendly and there was many different areas to chill. Many people were long term guest and that makes the atmosphere not so easy to get in and make friends for normal backpacker. Anyway the best hostel in Sydney so far. Good wifi too! ”
- 26 Apr 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Nice atmosphere and a very charming place except for the COCKROACHES! Many in the bathroom, one in my locker and one the bed.. The staff should really improve this particular point, Otherwise everything went perfectly ”
- 06 Feb 2016 Marine France
- “ The owners and Vicki are quite rude. They have been very inconsiderate and in the end only cared about money. If you want to stay in a hostel that has more than its share of cockroaches and you want to feel unwelcome by the people that run the place then this is the place for you. I seriously can't get over how they treat the guests. They also do not organize a single event not even around the holidays. It was a very disappointing stay. I would not recommend it... ”
- 24 Nov 2015 Sydney USA
- “ Stayed there for 4 nights - the location, the free breakfast, the very friendly staff and the nice, green patio are highly to recommend! Unfortunately the space in the facilities is very small and there's no shelf where you can put your staff on. Also you have to be aware that it is a place which is mostly visited by people around their early 20's and below - and they are here for partying. Luckily there is a sharp 10 p.m. closing of the party area. But all in all I had a very nice stay! ”
- 28 Oct 2015 David Germany
- “ Stayed here for 3 nights. OK, not great. Rooms were a little cramped since lots of people are staying here long term and have made themselves at home. Small kitchen area. Staff were friendly enough but seem to have a tight reign on the fun so there wasn't a great atmosphere among the guests. If I return to Sydney, I'll look for another hostel. ”
- 02 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA