Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ First time staying in a hostel and certainly the last. The hostel itself was okay, friendly staff and good atmosphere but I personally wanted to experience what it was like and it wasn't what I expected. Arrived Thursday and stayed till Sunday, drinking every night I was there and very loud. Random drunk guys had access to my room which made me feel very uncomfortable. Heard fighting outside my dorm, it was terrible. Definitely not what I am used to. ”
- 29 Sep 2016 ALYSHYA Samoa
- “ Mixed experience. Some rooms are horrible with lockers shaking when you walk on the wooden floor, beds shake like an earthquake and some rooms are to tiny. Other rooms, for the same price, are very spacious and have better beds and newly laid wooden floor. Kitchen is quite good, and common areas are equally very nice. TV-room could use some new couches, since they seem quite dirty. Loot of South Americans here so the atmosphere is very very nice! Very talkative people. ”
- 24 Aug 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ I had never been treated this bad before. The owners are extremely rude. They would find any reason to put 50 dollars fines on you to pay so then they don't give back your deposit. When I went to the reception to talk about this, one of the them said 'I don't discuss with backpackers'. Exact words. Didn't even look at me and I felt really bad and cheated. I was not the only one mistreated. Completely unfair. If you want to enjoy your stay in a lovely and funny place, this is not the right one ”
- 03 May 2016 Maria Jose Argentina
- “ Hostel was well organized and visual with all the cute details. Breakfast was amazing for a hostel breakfast, well organized as well. Staff was very friendly and there was many different areas to chill. Many people were long term guest and that makes the atmosphere not so easy to get in and make friends for normal backpacker. Anyway the best hostel in Sydney so far. Good wifi too! ”
- 26 Apr 2016 Anonymous Finland