Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed there for 4 nights - the location, the free breakfast, the very friendly staff and the nice, green patio are highly to recommend! Unfortunately the space in the facilities is very small and there's no shelf where you can put your staff on. Also you have to be aware that it is a place which is mostly visited by people around their early 20's and below - and they are here for partying. Luckily there is a sharp 10 p.m. closing of the party area. But all in all I had a very nice stay! ”
- 28 Oct 2015 David Germany
- “ Stayed here for 3 nights. OK, not great. Rooms were a little cramped since lots of people are staying here long term and have made themselves at home. Small kitchen area. Staff were friendly enough but seem to have a tight reign on the fun so there wasn't a great atmosphere among the guests. If I return to Sydney, I'll look for another hostel. ”
- 02 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I really liked this hostel, but the kitchen did get crowded at times during the day. ”
- 21 May 2015 Anonymous Norway
- “ Good hostel friendly people. Very social everyone and really worth to stay. Rooms are clean, free wifi everywhere (it not high speed as the hostel says it is) Only minus is the Kitchen since its located next to the backyard and there is no real door that closes it in the evening alot insects and other nasty animals walk straight into the kitchen. rats and cockroaches :( ”
- 18 May 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ This was my second time at this hostel, which should already be an indication that I liked it. The hostel is nice and somehow modern, breakfast is included, all rooms are locked and have lockers. I'll probably stay here again when I go back to Sydney. ”
- 06 Feb 2015 Anonymous Italy