Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Rude owners who cares about nothing else than to earn money. One second you are promised that you can stay inside the hostel even after check-out hours but gets revoked 2 hours later - Ridiculous. Never ever meet such 2-faced owners in my life, and I am an experienced traveler. ”
- 27 Nov 2013 Alexander Sweden
- “ This hostel is a really nice place to stay! Don't worry about Kings Cross being dodgy - this hostel certainly isn't. Bright, colourful, spacious (especially the girls dorm) and free breakfast! Only bad thing was that the beds squeaked really loudly. ”
- 03 May 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ The staff member, ably assisted by one very cute dog, greeted me warmly and the service was courteous and efficient. The kitchen and courtyard were well kept and accommodating. The dorm was what you would expect. No complaints. Despite its proximity to the vibrant streets of Potts Point, noise was fairly unobtrusive making for an overall pleasant experience. Thankyou Backpackers HQ. ”
- 12 Aug 2012 Barbara Australia
- “ Good kitchen, nice courtyard, free WIFI, no available computers, good staff ”
- 29 Dec 2011 Roger